Monday, December 16, 2013

Guest Stars on Csi, The Mentalist and Masters of Sex

My episode of CSI aired last week. Here is a collection of most all of my scenes.

CSI Guest Star from eric center on Vimeo.



I also guest starred on the Mentalist earlier this year.
I played Col. James Harris, a civil war re-enacter.

Mentalist full scenes from eric center on Vimeo.



I had a small guest star on showtimes Masters of Sex where I played a creepy mustached man. I think my character was modeled after director john waters. I got to wear a vintage 50's rayon aloha shirt. Before becoming an actor, I made my living selling vintage clothes in Japan and often dealt in aloha shirts. It was nice to bridge my old job with my new one.

Masters of sex from eric center on Vimeo.



Ury's Newsletter
Your name
*
Your email address
*
Subscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment